Monday, August 30, 2010

Beautiful Weekend in Lake Tahoe!

We recently went to Tahoe for Janene and Joey’s wedding. As a child, my family went to Tahoe often in the summer and spent the days at the beach. It was beautiful and I have fond memories of it. So, it was wonderful to take Ewan there and create memories with him in that gorgeous setting.

My parents came with us to help watch Ewan while we attended the wedding. It was our first big road trip with Ewan, his first trip to the beach, and our first night out drinking and dancing since his birth.

We were able to spend some time at the beach and Ewan loved to feel the sand in his fingers…

The wedding was beautiful, Janene looked gorgeous, and it was touching to see so many people (including Janene and Joey, of course) who loved each other so very much. I must admit though that this wedding took on a whole new meaning now that I am a mother. After I had a few glasses of wine, they showed a slide show. When those baby pictures of Joey started flashing, I couldn’t help but think of Ewan, about how much I love him, and how fast the time flies. Maybe it was the wine, but I teared up thinking about how fast 8 months has flown by and how I feel like I will blink my eyes and it will be his wedding day. It reminded me to cherish this time even more and give him lots more hugs and kisses.

Tahoe Photos

Wedding Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home