Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Changes abound

Things are a little different in the Osborne household these days. In the last week I have gone back to work, Jamie has started paternity leave, Ewan has started grabbing his feet, rolling from his back to his tummy, and eating solid foods! Wow, lots of changes for all of us.

It has been very tough for me to go back to work. At first it seemed like it’d be fine, but for some reason this week is even tougher for me .  I find myself missing Ewan so much during the day and then that hour commute home is unbearable! Luckily, it is nice to know he is home with Jamie who has been enjoying his paternity leave greatly. He even manages to get Ewan to sleep way more than I ever could (and Ewan still manages to sleep through the night).

Jamie has been bringing Ewan to visit me at my school as well as taking Ewan to visit his classroom. They have a ceiling fan so Ewan spends most of the time staring at the fan and breathing excitedly.

Here are some photos and a video of Ewan's recent milestones…

What are these fun things?

IMG_3753 

IMG_3755 

Hmm, I’m not so sure about this stuff

IMG_3722

IMG_3725

Mmmm, maybe it is not so bad

IMG_3741

Rolling this way is not quite as exciting as the other way, but it gets me where I need to go

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He's adorable! Rolling over gave Ewan better access to sucking on his fist too!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home