Friday, July 23, 2010

Our 7 month old boy!

Seven months has passed very quickly since Ewan came into our lives. It has been wonderful and amazing. If I had $1 for every time I am compelled to tell him “I love you so much” in a day, I’d have about $20-30 a day.

I know I did this before, but how is this for a comparison shot…

One day old

IMG_2258

Taken today

IMG_3937

Ewan started in an infant room at my school in July. He has been enjoying it very much. He loves to explore all the new items in the room especially the plastic tubes and the shakers. Napping has been tough for him, but it always was so that was no surprise. Unfortunately, he has started a little separation anxiety just in the last week. He cries when I leave the room and it breaks my heart. Luckily, I know it doesn't last too long.

His weight gain has slowed down a bit. He is  holding steady at 19 pounds and has been for a while now. I am fine with it as long as he doesn’t lose those cheeks, I am not ready for that! He has started talking more and more. His favorite things to say are “da-da-da-da-da” and “ga-ga-ga-ga-ga.” He doesn’t crawl yet, but he sure can get around! He rolls and rotates and manages to get pretty far…the baby proofing has already started. No teeth yet, but we know they gotta be coming soon.

Click here to see the rest of the 6-7 month photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home