Sunday, November 18, 2012

Super Heroes and Drawing

Ewan has never seen a super hero show or movie. He has never even read a super hero book as far as I know. He does have Spiderman underwear and an Avengers shirt that he asks about. Jamie's descriptions are enough for him to love super heroes already. The other day he was having a very funny conversation about super heroes at dinner. Luckily, getting out the video camera (aka my phone) did not distract him from the conversation and I got a few nice videos. In this first one, he starts out by telling us his own super power (which may need some work- not sure it will get him very far!)...

Luckily for Jamie, Ewan gives him a slightly better super power. My favorite part of this is about 50 seconds in when he randomly says "I love you so much" in his goofy voice. I know it is because we say it to him constantly, but I still love that he has started saying it too :)

Another great thing about these videos is that he belly laughs every time he watches them. Our boy is so vain!

Bonus Video for this post is him drawing a rocket. This time he was distracted by the camera, but I mainly wanted to capture how he has been drawing and I did. I love that he has been drawing shapes and really focusing on the things he is drawing. He chooses to draw rocket ships or astronauts almost every time since seeing the Endeavor fly over his school, which I think is awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home