Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Drums, Robot, Books

I realize that I just recently did a blog post, but these videos are some of the best I have captured in a while, in my opinion.

Ewan's air drumming really is quite extraordinary. In this session, he adds a little more interpretive dance to it than usual, but you get the basic idea of how he air drums like a maniac.





We had just removed some new shoes for Ewan from an Amazon box. I sang a silly song as he danced around in his shoes. Although it is a bit embarrassing to hear my bad voice in this first one, I had to post so that you can see in the second that he is singing my little tune. I guess my son likes my singing, if nobody else. Gotta love Ewan's attempt at the robot...he has been practicing since seeing Jamie do it.



As these videos show, we have a very active child who loves to sing and dance like a crazy person, but he has a mellow side too. My boy can do this for about a half hour at a time (he can do it with painting too and playdoh)...


It seems to be a tradition now for me to add a bonus video or pic, so here it is. He has "the Osborne face" in this one...may not be the most attractive expression, but I love it so! Mostly this is the bonus pic because of those beautiful eyes that I love so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home