Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Ewan madness

I keep telling myself that I will one day create a blog post not about Ewan, but since he is just so fabulous these days, that will have to wait. Here are some more videos and pictures of our little man.

I LOVE this video.  Since Ewan now loves his (formerly my) Flat Eric dolls, we put on the Flat Eric commercial for him. We had just taken off a dirty shirt…the shirtlessness adds to the awesomeness of this video(bummer about the sun though).

We know we will soon hate the word “no.” In the meantime, how could you hate this…

We tried so hard to get a good a shot of the cousins (obviously with no success…but its still cute)

IMG_5020

Mardi Gras!

IMG_5046

We haven’t taken many photos together lately so I thought it was time for a self-portrait. In this one he shows of a new skill  saying “cheeese” while taking photos (well, “deeese”).

IMG_5053

IMG_5054

Time for a haircut? Probably, but I can’t bear to do it yet.

IMG_5065

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home