Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Dancing Machine

Jamie and I go back and forth over who Ewan looks like, but one thing is for sure, he has my fabulous dance moves!

Ewan loves music: playing it, hearing it and dancing to it. He has some pretty awesome moves. My personal favorite is the booty dance with one or two hands behind the hips.

Here are two videos we have managed to capture of Ewan’s amazing grooves. Prepare to be amazed…

Getting down to the crazy dancing chicken. In this one, you can see my favorite of his moves although when he goes for the two-handed booty dance, he loses his balance! I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

Jamie’s family put on Boney M’s “Rasputin” to honor recently deceased Bobby Farrell. Ewan was totally down with it and did an awesome knee bounce. I love how he first looks at them dancing and then gets into it Smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home