Monday, February 14, 2011

How do I love thee…

Jamie and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s day for a  number of reasons I won’t get into. However, it is always a nice time to remember how much I love him. I really am truly lucky to have Jamie and now that Ewan has been added to our family, I sometimes cannot believe how lucky I am to have my two boys who I adore and who obviously adore me (because who wouldn’t, right?)

So, let me take this opportunity to post a few photos and videos demonstrating just how adorable our little man is and why I love him so very much. Of course, there are countless reasons I love Ewan, but here are the ones with photo evidence.

  • Everyday he picks up new and useful tricks such as olives on the finger and booger extraction….

IMG_4842IMG_4841

  • He is so easily entertained…

 

  • The doctor pretty much says he is a genius which is clearly demonstrated in the fact that he can do puzzles…
  • Jamie and I have no idea what color his eyes are. Seriously we had no clue what to write on his passport application. Whatever color they are, I love them.IMG_4854
  • Not sure an explanation is needed for these two. I mean, seriously, just look at this gorgeous thing…

IMG_4886

IMG_4840

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home